Synchronicity is a term coined by Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung to describe special incidents where two meaningfully related events occur at about the same time yet there appears to be no causal connection that would explain their simultaneous occurrence. The term is synonymous with “meaningful coincidences.” The theory was developed by Jung in the 1920s based in part on his study of the I Ching, but was not presented publicly until the 1950s. Synchronicity was considered by Jung to be an important linchpin in his psychological theories of archetypes and the collective unconscious. The Synchronicity Code theory postulates that history repeats itself according to a hidden mathematical sequence that is marked by the occurrence of synchronicity.
J. Andrew Goodman
- What is the Epicenter? Russia/Ukraine or ISIS er ISIL er IS? Or is it the U.S.?
- ISIS (ISIL) at the center of a Synchronicity Code Time Mark for the start of a World War
- ISIS Declaration of Caliphate May Well Be A Seminal Event for the Ages
- A Time Mark for the start of World War 3
- Where oh where have I been when the world really needs the Synchronicity Code NOW!